A Day in the Life of Alana

Glass Blowing, the Passion Business, the computer business, and just plain ol' me!

Spice Up Your Life!
Passion Parties by Alana!
Technology Links
Sites I Like
Craftster
Every Hostess gets a Free Gift!
Throw the Ultimate Girls Night IN Party!
Sign Up for My Blog!

Enter your Email


My Favorite Companies
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Tuesday... Thoughts... Buying a Car???
So... I went out and test drove 4 different cars.

PT Cruiser... I was sorely disappointed.
A Matrix… Not too bad, but pricy and not so comfortable.
Scion xA…. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
Scion xB… Like it a lot, way more room than the xA, but not as much zip.

I’m bringing DH tomorrow am to the dealers to take the Scions out for a drive. Yeah!

Life in Asheville feels better. I’ve been getting out and doing things in the community. Walking down town and finally recognizing people is nice. We may go do some volunteer work on Saturday. That will be great.

In the graphic world… I was learning to make glittery elements and made a little set!



You can download it HERE!

I’m still not so great at journaling/blogging, but I’m working on it!
posted by Alana @ 7:13 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At July 26, 2006 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks! Great.

     
  • At July 28, 2006 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you buy the Scion...my oldest g-son has one and he lived thru a terrible accident that all the airbags deployed...and he has another replacement...and loves it...It is worth it...for the speed and the zip...not to mention the SAFETY
    :-) Susi

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alana
Home: Marquette, MI, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Book(s) I'm Reading Now
Books I've Read This Year
The Best in Hosting & Domains
Go Daddy $1.99 Domains
Visit Our Sponsors!
(you know you want to!)