A Day in the Life of Alana

Glass Blowing, the Passion Business, the computer business, and just plain ol' me!

Spice Up Your Life!
Passion Parties by Alana!
Technology Links
Sites I Like
Craftster
Every Hostess gets a Free Gift!
Throw the Ultimate Girls Night IN Party!
Sign Up for My Blog!

Enter your Email


My Favorite Companies
Friday, July 28, 2006
Yay! Just drove home!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I just drove home a brand new Scion xB!!!

I've never had a car that was new, not 7 MILES new!!! It's sooo cool!

Okay, I admit. I hated boxy cars. I couldn't stand the element, I couldn't stand the xB. But after driving one, with my 6'2" husband, feeling like I was still in a suburban, I LOVE IT!!!!

Here's David in the car :)



Here's me in the car :)



and here's one more, a view of the front!



I'm going to try to make a mini-kit to go with the up and comming car pics I know will happen!!!
posted by Alana @ 4:51 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At July 29, 2006 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey congrats on the new car, even though it may be one of the ugliest cars ever constructed as well as one of the worst trendy cars available. But if you like it, I guess that's your perogative. I don't mean to sound negative. I'm just not a fan of the car. Anywho, stay in touch goofball. I miss ya.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alana
Home: Marquette, MI, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Book(s) I'm Reading Now
Books I've Read This Year
The Best in Hosting & Domains
Go Daddy $1.99 Domains
Visit Our Sponsors!
(you know you want to!)