A Day in the Life of Alana

Glass Blowing, the Passion Business, the computer business, and just plain ol' me!

Spice Up Your Life!
Passion Parties by Alana!
Technology Links
Sites I Like
Craftster
Every Hostess gets a Free Gift!
Throw the Ultimate Girls Night IN Party!
Sign Up for My Blog!

Enter your Email


My Favorite Companies
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Oil Lamp, Mini Vase, and Perfume Oil Bottle!
This is the first thing I've made that went from my imagination to the kiln!
It's the first time I've designed something :)
~I'm sure that oil lamps have been made before, but this one's mine!


And here's a little Perfume Oil Bottle I made. It's tiny! :)


I made this little bud vase a while ago, but it was on the back of the shelf and I just found it.



Here's the two of them together!



Sorry about the crappy pics. I'm using my phone's camera.

Thanks for looking!
posted by Alana @ 4:22 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At June 06, 2007 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! Bowls and oil lamp and tiny little bottles look great! And love the pin up magnets...I love the pin up pics, hadn't thought of doing magnets! I'm signing in from my studio blog, which badly needs updating...do come visit me there!

     
  • At June 14, 2007 12:10 PM, Blogger Julie Trevelyan said…

    Hey, can I commission a hummingbird feeder for my mom's birthday? It's in late September. She would love it. She's having hummingbird drama in her back yard lately, it's fun to listen to her stories. There's one little ferocious guy who chases away all the other hummingbirds. Crazy, eh?

    I LOVE the tiny perfume bottle--holy cow, it's barely bigger than a quarter? Very cute.

     
  • At June 19, 2007 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI ALANA, THIS IS YOUR MOM! FINALLY LOOKED AT YOUR GLASS, IT IS WONDERFUL! YOU HAVE TALENT. LOVE YOU, MOM.

     
  • At March 01, 2010 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Guys
    I've been around here for a while now, and I finally found something worth talking about: I found a NICE deal on custom [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b] Plasma Entertainment Centers [/b][/url]. These guys have 24/7 telephone service & they installed AND delivered my custom [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b] Wall Mount tv Cabinets [/b][/url]all for Free!!! I would recommend these guys for anyone interested in improving their home's design



    L8r

     
  • At March 13, 2010 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Folks

    I found an nice site last night when I was surfing with my boyfriend. Check out this [url=http://www.girlsteachguys.com/PlayVideo.aspx?LiveClip=54][b] Sex Positions [/b][/url] Video I found there.

    Hope this helps folks here wanting to try something new… LOL

    Cheers

    Melissa

     
  • At March 18, 2010 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Guys
    I've been around here for a while now, and I finally found something worth writing about: I found This neat resource on [url=http://html2rss.com/rss.php?id=235780[b]Entertainment Centers [/b][/url].
    Check them out great read on the subject

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alana
Home: Marquette, MI, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Book(s) I'm Reading Now
Books I've Read This Year
The Best in Hosting & Domains
Go Daddy $1.99 Domains
Visit Our Sponsors!
(you know you want to!)