A Day in the Life of Alana

Glass Blowing, the Passion Business, the computer business, and just plain ol' me!

Spice Up Your Life!
Passion Parties by Alana!
Technology Links
Sites I Like
Craftster
Every Hostess gets a Free Gift!
Throw the Ultimate Girls Night IN Party!
Sign Up for My Blog!

Enter your Email


My Favorite Companies
Friday, January 05, 2007
Even more glass... newer stuff...
Okay, it looks like that post went alright.

let's try the second slideshow:


posted by Alana @ 3:38 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At February 03, 2007 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there! Ashley Long from the ladies group here! You wouldn't believe how I came across your blog! Since I'm a blog addict, its always nice to find another blogger whom I know. I've got you bookmarked and will be back...so don't let me down! LOL
    See ya at a gathering at some point!

     
  • At March 10, 2007 3:29 PM, Blogger Is it sync'd yet? said…

    Getting pretty slick. I like the green fade.



    Gnat.
    .

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alana
Home: Marquette, MI, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Book(s) I'm Reading Now
Books I've Read This Year
The Best in Hosting & Domains
Go Daddy $1.99 Domains
Visit Our Sponsors!
(you know you want to!)