A Day in the Life of Alana

Glass Blowing, the Passion Business, the computer business, and just plain ol' me!

Spice Up Your Life!
Passion Parties by Alana!
Technology Links
Sites I Like
Craftster
Every Hostess gets a Free Gift!
Throw the Ultimate Girls Night IN Party!
Sign Up for My Blog!

Enter your Email


My Favorite Companies
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Freebie ScrapBook Kit!
Autumn Celebration

I made this kit for a kit swap on ScrapBook-Bytes and since it's been a week, I thought I'd share it!

Here's the Link: Autumn Celebration
posted by Alana @ 3:35 PM  
10 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alana
Home: Marquette, MI, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Book(s) I'm Reading Now
Books I've Read This Year
The Best in Hosting & Domains
Go Daddy $1.99 Domains
Visit Our Sponsors!
(you know you want to!)