A Day in the Life of Alana

Glass Blowing, the Passion Business, the computer business, and just plain ol' me!

Spice Up Your Life!
Passion Parties by Alana!
Technology Links
Sites I Like
Craftster
Every Hostess gets a Free Gift!
Throw the Ultimate Girls Night IN Party!
Sign Up for My Blog!

Enter your Email


My Favorite Companies
Saturday, August 12, 2006
River Rafting in the Desert?!?!?!
So. I live in Asheville, NC. Some of the best rafting in the country. (or so i'm told) and it takes me comming out to Utah to get in a boat!

We just went on a smallish river with two 2-person duckies. I loved it! I had a blast!

Going to a party tonight, it will be nice to see people again.

abyway...
posted by Alana @ 4:29 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alana
Home: Marquette, MI, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Book(s) I'm Reading Now
Books I've Read This Year
The Best in Hosting & Domains
Go Daddy $1.99 Domains
Visit Our Sponsors!
(you know you want to!)