A Day in the Life of Alana

Glass Blowing, the Passion Business, the computer business, and just plain ol' me!

Spice Up Your Life!
Passion Parties by Alana!
Technology Links
Sites I Like
Craftster
Every Hostess gets a Free Gift!
Throw the Ultimate Girls Night IN Party!
Sign Up for My Blog!

Enter your Email


My Favorite Companies
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Here in Utah
So... here I am. In Fremont, UT. It's quite, dry, and beautiful. I'm surprised how much i like it. Not really enough to ever live here again, but it is a great place.

Last week, I switched our cell phone company before we came. Our friend Rick came out here and had service with Verizon, so i paid the early disconnect fee and switched us. Now that we're here... NO SERVICE!!! I checked with verizon, to get phones similar to Rick's, but it didn't work. Wayne Co. is just to rural.

Sigh. At least i still have the internet.
posted by Alana @ 5:20 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alana
Home: Marquette, MI, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Book(s) I'm Reading Now
Books I've Read This Year
The Best in Hosting & Domains
Go Daddy $1.99 Domains
Visit Our Sponsors!
(you know you want to!)