A Day in the Life of Alana

Glass Blowing, the Passion Business, the computer business, and just plain ol' me!

Spice Up Your Life!
Passion Parties by Alana!
Technology Links
Sites I Like
Craftster
Every Hostess gets a Free Gift!
Throw the Ultimate Girls Night IN Party!
Sign Up for My Blog!

Enter your Email


My Favorite Companies
Friday, January 05, 2007
More glass...
Here are a bunch of pics of glass that I haven't shown yet...

Some of it is from the beginning. Stuff that I had to grind.
(I just learned how)
I tried slideshows, just didn't work out right... so I'm trying two different posts of slideshows...

Here's the older stuff:

posted by Alana @ 3:01 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At January 08, 2007 3:31 PM, Blogger Ernie Hendrix said…

    Love your "floppy bowl". It is gorgeous! I know from your comments that you didn't do it on purpose, but I think it is wonderful.

    Miss seeing your name over at SBB. Guess the glasswork has taken over your life!

     
  • At January 09, 2007 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, the new (and old) glass stuff looks good, but where's all the pipes? Just kidding.

    Keep up the good work!

    Miss ya,
    Brad

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alana
Home: Marquette, MI, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Book(s) I'm Reading Now
Books I've Read This Year
The Best in Hosting & Domains
Go Daddy $1.99 Domains
Visit Our Sponsors!
(you know you want to!)