A Day in the Life of Alana

Glass Blowing, the Passion Business, the computer business, and just plain ol' me!

Spice Up Your Life!
Passion Parties by Alana!
Technology Links
Sites I Like
Craftster
Every Hostess gets a Free Gift!
Throw the Ultimate Girls Night IN Party!
Sign Up for My Blog!

Enter your Email


My Favorite Companies
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Trip to Spain - Thursday, May 1
I know I haven't updated this blog in a while. But I didn't want to post about my trip on my "Passion Parties Blog"

Packing for a 2 week trip is hard. Packing for a 2 week trip for 2 computer/techno geeks (one who has ADD!) is REALLY hard. I Think we put more thought and planning into the electronics than into the wardrobe! We put it off until today, and we we're trying to get out of the house by 3.

We got off to a late start. We managed to leave the house by 5:30. Which means, by the time we dropped the dogs off, we left Asheville by 6.

So, it's now 9:30pm and we're still driving. Okay, WE are not driving. HE is driving, I just did my obligatory 1.5 hours.

There;s just something I love about driving with David. After nearly 6 years, I can still look over and be so excited to be sitting next to him. It;s a little shocking really. I never thought I'd last this long in a relationship, not to mention, marriage!

I'm a little tired... David has a Microsoft Conference tomorrow and then we're flying out in the evening! Whoo Hooo! We'll land in Spain at 10am on Saturday! I'm going to do my best to blog and take pics of the whole trip.

I'm still not sure which blog I"ll actually send this to... My personal one... Which hasn't been updated since last summer... Or my Passion blog. Is it right to blab about my personal and family life in a blog that I would like to keep Passion Parties?

We;ll I guess that's the question, isn't it? Is my blog about My life as a Passion Parties consultant... or is it my life and I happen to be a Passion Parties consultant?

I'd love to hear from anyone who actually reads it.. Would you like it to be personal... Or would you rather that I kept it Passion Parties related.... though I don't seem to be very good at keeping it up just based on the business!

Anyway... We're about 6 miles away from our hotel, according to the GPS... So I'll end it for today!

Labels: ,

posted by Alana @ 10:41 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At February 26, 2013 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [p]"

    Between 35,000 and 40,000 people passed through [url=http://www.barbed-wires.com]Barbed wire[/url] Kamp Amersfoort during World War II . 隆卤

    Ruijs said the foundation originally decided to sell the barbed wire pieces - mounted on a display board - to cover the 聙500 it would cost to put on the exhibition to 隆掳draw attention to the importance of physical evidence [url=http://www.barbed-wires.com]Barbed wire sale[/url] whose preservation costs money . The Razor Barbed Wire are of various specifications and high quality . In the late 1860's and early 1870's, this problem had been considered by many of the citizens [url=http://www.barbed-wires.com]Barbed wire price[/url] of De Kalb County . He first experimented in his farm kitchen with [url=http://www.barbed-wires.com]razor wire price[/url] the help of his wife, simply attaching barbs to the smooth wire . Of these, the most important was Henry Bradley Sanborn, a relative of Glidden's . The wire and strip are galvanized to prevent corrosion . Offering [url=http://www.barbed-wires.com]razor wire sale[/url] Razor Barbed Wire(BTO-10, BT0-15, BTO-22, BTO-25)1.[/p][p]Both Haish and the Ellwood and Washburn company were selling good amounts of barbed wire, yet they were aware of the potential for its great demand throughout the West . 隆掳That隆炉s why we decided to halt the sale . is located in the famous 隆庐Hometown of Chinese wire mesh隆炉--Anping county of Hebei province . That would be horrible," Voet said . Ellwood company, other independent enterprisers attempted to contest their growing monopoly . That'll show 'em . Nevertheless, with the help of Isaac Ellwood, who had bought interest in Glidden's invention by July of 1874, Glidden was not discouraged . Secondly, it must be noted that no exact story of the invention of barbed wire exists.[/p]

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alana
Home: Marquette, MI, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Book(s) I'm Reading Now
Books I've Read This Year
The Best in Hosting & Domains
Go Daddy $1.99 Domains
Visit Our Sponsors!
(you know you want to!)