A Day in the Life of Alana

Glass Blowing, the Passion Business, the computer business, and just plain ol' me!

Spice Up Your Life!
Passion Parties by Alana!
Technology Links
Sites I Like
Craftster
Every Hostess gets a Free Gift!
Throw the Ultimate Girls Night IN Party!
Sign Up for My Blog!

Enter your Email


My Favorite Companies
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Just Uploaded all of my Posts.
I've actually been blogging on my crappy laptop in bed each night and saving them in txt files. I've just had a little extra time to upload them all!

Today we did some grocery shopping and then went up into Torrox proper to see David's brother's house in town. They live out in the country, but have bought a house in town to fix up. The ride there was terrifying! Thank god I wasn't driving! The road was never built for a car. Now I know why European cars are so tiny. We even had to pull in the side mirrors. It was neat, but dang... I couldn't live here. It's so clausterphobic... Everyone piled on top of and next to each other.

David grilled our dinner early and then Anna and I slipped out to H2O for our internet fix. David stayed home and asked Pat to stay with him. It's like a Girls Night Out! lol. Driving in Spain is not bad in the normal areas. No small town driving for me though!

You can check out all of our pics so far:

Spain 2008
posted by Alana @ 2:01 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At May 08, 2008 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    uh, I don't see any pictures on your picasa page.

     
  • At May 09, 2008 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This was the right blog. There's work, and then there's not work.

    Your technology problems seem to stem from the fact that you're not running an Apple. It will take you a few years to figure this out. Remember, I'm the guy who was running a hot-wired Amiga in his dorm. It takes a while to figure these things out.

    Glad to see you're doing so well. That seems like a sizzler of a vacation. Color me jealous.

     
  • At May 09, 2008 6:21 PM, Blogger Julie Trevelyan said…

    Cool, dude. Glad you guys got there safely after all the airport stuff!

    Sweet milky coffee: I know Norm always makes his with sweetened condensed milk, and it's FABULOUS. So you might try that when you're home.

    You'd be driven nuts by the Internet in WC. Do you remember? Thank god for my laptop--it's getting signal even when other computers are not...don't get it, but not questioning! Just grateful.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alana
Home: Marquette, MI, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Book(s) I'm Reading Now
Books I've Read This Year
The Best in Hosting & Domains
Go Daddy $1.99 Domains
Visit Our Sponsors!
(you know you want to!)